Thursday, April 27, 2017

Bass Pro Shops Adds Al Quackenbush to Local Pro Staff


It's an honor and a privilege to announce that I have been selected to the Bass Pro Shops Local Pro Staff in Rancho Cucamonga, CA for 2017! For many years, I have been giving seminars and shown up in store at Bass Pro to help other hunters become more successful. My expertise is in hunting big game, so that is what I will focus on. I do hunt small game, but my love is for hunting big game. I will be joining a solid team with decades of hunting and fishing experience. 

Does this mean I will only talk hunting? Not a all! If you want to hear about a certain topic, talk hunting gear, or even try to figure out California regulations and get advice, I'll talk about any and all. I simply want to help you all become better hunters. Why not meet at Bass Pro to do it?

I'll be offering seminars on a regular basis and that is where I could use your help. What do YOU all want to learn about? I can talk about the same things over and over, but I really want to be sure I am covering the topics that you want to learn about. 

I am thrilled to be representing Bass Pro Shops in 2017!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to learn more about public land pig hunting. I'm new to pigs thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! I'll be offering public land pig hunting seminars throughout the year. I'll work one in for July or August.

      Delete
  2. I'd also like to see a list of seminar you will be having, thanks

    ReplyDelete