Friday, February 14, 2014

Celebrating 4 years of The SoCal Bowhunter!

Today marks the fourth anniversary of The SoCal Bowhunter blog and what a ride it has been! I want to say thank you to all of you who read, comment, and inspire me to do what I do. Also, to those companies who have sponsored me, supported me, or just answered questions when I needed them, thank you. 

My writing and hunting have improved, and I have a great circle of hunting friends from all over. That being said, this blog is still here to do what it was started for - to share my adventures, to help those who need it, and to share my thoughts on gear I have tested. I pray for many more years of awesome adventures to share!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Al! Four years is a long time to stick with it. You've done great, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Mark. It has been a great four years and I have learned so much. So much more to learn, too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron! Doesn't feel like four, but then again when you enjoy what you are doing time will fly.

      Delete
  3. I look forward to forty four more years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just getting around to catching up on my blogs so I've commented on a couple of your posts but this is awesome! Looking forward to many more years of stories and adventures from my SoCal bud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ben! Thanks for being a great supporter of the SCB!

      Delete