Thursday, April 4, 2013

The SoCal Bowhunter Joins the TightSpot Quivers Pro Staff


As I age (gracefully), I do get a bit wiser and I want to use the best possible gear I can while bowhunting. In my younger years I would use any gear I could could gets my chubby little hands on just to go out hunting. Now I want to go out with the best. Quality gear is what I focus on using these days. That's where TightSpot™ Quivers comes in. I have been using the TightSpot for two years now because it is hands-down the best quiver I have ever used. I have beat mine up, used it on multiple hunts and it seems indestructible.

I remember how enthusiastic the Montana bowhunters were when TightSpot first hit the market and now I am stoked to promote them as best I can here in Southern California.
It please me to announce that TightSpot Quivers has added me to their Pro Staff for 2013. I am honored to be a part of the TightSpot team. Bring on the hunts!



4 comments:

  1. Right on! Congrats, Al! As you know, I'm a huge fan of TightSpot quivers...glad to see you on their team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I am, Mark! I do know how much you love your TightSpot quiver. It is one of the best pieces of gear on my bow. Love mine! I hope you are able to get your elk this year and we can see a pic with you and your bow touting a TightSpot. Good fortune!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Al. Totally agree with wanting to have the best quality gear you can get. I like you in my younger years took what I could get. But higher quality gears makes such a huge difference. They made a great selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Philip. Right on. It really makes you appreciate quality gear when you reflect on what you used to have/use.

      Delete