Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary to the SoCal Bowhunter Blog!
I was sitting here reading through some old posts while on a break from jury duty and suddenly realized that my blog has been alive and kicking now for a full year! A Full Year! I am stoked that not only have I been able to come up with content to write about, but you all have followed me, commented and suggested new ideas. It has been a very memorable year for me and I am humbled.

Thank you all for the wonderful support and I hope that 2011 is full of more exciting articles, contests and news for the hunting community.

Cheers to everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Ha!! You've done a great job! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to the blog! ...you will be sharing cake with all of us, won't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Al! You've got a great blog and it's a good feeling to hit that first milestone! I've got another six months before I can celebrate that one.

    Keep gittin' er done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats... and you know, that's an excellent photo for an avatar! Make it happen, amigo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    @kymberli q - Cake? Cake? How about some pie, babe! Us former New Yorkers love us some pie.

    @heyBJK - Brian, those 6 months will fly by. Keep up the blog. It's a great read and really growing!

    @The Hunter's Wife - Thanks, Jody!

    @Phillip - I'll have to keep that photo in mind for my avatar. It'd be a fun one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you shoot straight with them crooked eyes, lol!

    Congrats Al on the year blog anniversary and here's raising my glass (can) to the things to come! CHEERS!!!

    ReplyDelete