Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back From New York
The past week has been full of anticipation and fun. I went back to New York State for my annual deer hunt with my dad and brother. I chose to go during the archery season again this year because I love bowhunting and it was supposed to be decent weather. Boy oh boy, was I wrong on that front.

I'll be posting some photos and video clips as the days progress. Right now I am getting unpacked, preparing to go back to work and enjoying my time back with my family here in SoCal.

In the meantime, here's an article about a 10-point and a 12-point... in one shot.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! Look forward to your pictures and stories of your hunt! ... and thanks for sharing the bang for his buck story... wouldn't we all like to have someting like that happen!!

    ReplyDelete